Student Code Of Conduct
College Code of Conduct - Rules and Regulations
Disciplined approach to study and strict code of conduct following makes our students more hard working and systemised in approach. Our management and training fraternity views and parental aspects are taken into consideration to arrive at introducing best of disciplinary academic approach.
Discipline Of The Campus
- All the admitted students are advised to follow the following rules and regulations during their tenure of studies.
- No student shall participate, directly or indirectly, in any political activity, any anti social movement or a movement with destructive and incendiary objectives. Any student found involved in such activities shall be debarred / rusticated from the college.
- Every admitted student shall note that any misconduct like disfigurement of college property, damage to furniture, electrics fixtures etc. shall be taken seriously and will involve penalty.
- No student shall sit on any vehicle parked in the campus.
- Every student shall appear in all tests and examinations conducted by the concerned teacher and the college, from time to time.
- In case any book is lost, the borrower will have to replace the book with a new book and in case the book is not available, he/she will have to remit an amount equal to five times of the price of the book.
- No student shall remain absent without any valid reason. In case of unavoidable circumstances the concerned student should seek the permission of the principal and get the leave sanctioned.
- A student must have 80% attendance of the total number of instructional days in each term to make her eligible to appear for the University examination. Leaves sanctioned by the principal shall not be considered in her attendance. Attendance of a day means to be present for all the lectures/Practical/ Tutorial of that day.
- Every admitted student shall prepare the identity Card whithin 15 days after allotment of the roll number. The student shall always carry the identity card as long as she remains in the campus. Students preparing the identity card after the due date shall have to pay a fine of Rs.25/-. For a duplicate identity card a student shall have to pay Rs. 50/-.
- Student in their own interest should regularly read notices displayed on the notice boards. Any loss accrued by the student as a result of not having seen a notice shall be solely her responsibility.
- Ragging within or outside the College campus is prohibited. Ragging shall mean display of disorderly conduct, doing of any act which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raise apprehension or fear or shame or embarrassment to a fellow student. Whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging shall be dismissed from the college and no institution shall admit her for a period of 5 years thereafter. The offence can also invite punishment in the form of fine and imprisonment.
- All the rules and regulations formulated from time to time shall be binding on the students. Need more help/ have some queries? Click here to write an e-mail to us. Keep visiting for latest updates and announcements.